Hall Lane, South Wootton
The proposed development is for up to 450 new homes, a proportion of which would be affordable with a mix of two storey homes ranging from two to five bedrooms.
We are keen to ensure that the new neighbourhood is sustainable, helps to boost economic growth and provides new facilities and investment for its residents and the wider local community to enjoy. The current proposals include:
• Access to the development via a new roundabout on Edward Benefer Way.
• A local centre and pub / restaurant.
• Extensive areas of green open space including a nature reserve.
• Measures to protect existing habitats.
• A children’s play area.
• Sustainable urban drainage systems to improve local drainage conditions.
• Links to local bus services.
You can view the full masterplan here.